Re: fuel injection

To: gt0003a@prism.gatech.edu, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: fuel injection
From: JustBrits@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 20:24:16 EDT
In a message dated 8/28/98 2:59:06 PM Central Daylight Time,
gt0003a@prism.gatech.edu writes:

> Since their seems to be a lack of enthusiasm among Brit car after-market
>  companies to design fuel injection systems, I thought I'd send out some
>  feelers.

   Leave it to an engineer-wana-be to design a better watch!!!

AGE OLD AXIOM:

     How fast do you want to go?
     How much do you want to spend?

  If you spent anywhere near the amount of time it would take to
"...design a FI System..." (sic) on maintaining and/or restoring
your car - YOU WOULD BE DRIVING A BRAND NEW ONE!!!!!
(IMVHO, of course <G>).

   And, IMVVHO, don't you think Rover Group would have looked
at the possibility???

Cheers...........

           Ed