Re: fuel injection

To: <cgmoog@ibm.net>, "Jurgen Hartwig" <gt0003a@prism.gatech.edu>,
Subject: Re: fuel injection
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 04:06:33 -0400

Since most EFI's use  engine rpm as a main input I
>believe what you want to do is find a vehicle whose hp vs rpm curve
>closely matches the MGB's  (~90hp at 5400 and 110 ft lbs at
>3000(60hp)).  I'll check my references for the GM, Mopar and Ford
>engines at work tomorrow.
>
>Chris Moog

I'm pretty sure the GM motor has a different curve then the MGB.  From what
I've heard and first-hand experience, they seem to redline at about 4500rpm.
Peak hp is probably between 3500 and 4000.  A real dog, they are...

Michael S. Lishego
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/3706/