Re: Prospective MGB purchase, need advice!

To: Brian Furgalus <bfurgalus@geocities.com>
Subject: Re: Prospective MGB purchase, need advice!
From: proteus@neptune.ConnectI.com
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 09:06:39 -0600
Brian......ran across your e-mail and the subsequent entries by
others.....they are correct in pointing out that whatever you get in the
way of a B will require more work than you will get back
monitarily........the pleasure is in the owning, not the resale!........I
do agree with the gentleman who pointed out thet the car was junk anyway
(if in poor running condition).
I have a 67 BGT, black, stored in my garage here in San Antonio, not
running for 8 years but in great shape for a restoration project. I need
$1000 for it. I have pics to send and some history of the car if you are
interested (by the way......before it quit running in '90...it was my daily
griver and ran beautifully.....carbs are std. SU's..........)

Drop me a line if you are interested........

Charley Gates