Re: New MG

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: New MG
From: "Henry D. Reynolds" <hdr@jump.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 00:44:15 -0500 (CDT)

My other car is an '89 honda civic. And while the engine pulls hard and the
car handles well I am still sometimes surprised and annoyed by torque
steer. I have had this car since '91. So I'm sure that I wont be "getting
used to it" any time soon"

I like my honda but FWD is just not the same.

PS I wish I had a 'B w/ on of these belt driven, 16-valve, fuel injected
basmati burner.