Re: New MG

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Subject: Re: New MG
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 21:02:33 -0500
That would cost big bucks! Not only to buy, but to fix.
It would negate the whole concept of what we love about MGs and sports cars
in general.
KISS is an acronym that I learned as a military planner/leader. It works.
The technology is now to a point where simplicity is possible and meets the
regs.
The front engine, rwd roadster is not only marketable, it's inexpensive.
Hmmph.

Dan
73 B