Re: A Daily Driver Falling off the Wagon

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Rick Morrison" <gofastmg@juno.com>
Subject: Re: A Daily Driver Falling off the Wagon
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 18:52:07 -0500
Not to mention the fact that it will take a lot more than the estimate to
buy a "conventional daily driver" (what is that anyway?) and maintain it
too! Just take her to a dealership with the aforementioned "conventional"
cars in the GT and park them side by side, with the GT on the side of the
potential car with the PRICE TAG facing the venerable, trustworthy MG.

Dan
73 B