RE: MGA, refurbished all hydraulics - good report

To: Simon Matthews <simon_matthews@avanticorp.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: MGA, refurbished all hydraulics - good report
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 11:13:33 -0600
At 09:08 AM 9/23/98 -0700, Simon Matthews wrote:

>David, what do you mean, "Lucas has now expanded into brake and..." -- you
>never heard of Girling, as in "Lucas Girling" -- part of the Lucas empire
>for many, many years?
>
>Simon
>

>---
>Simon Matthews      Avant! Corporation
>                    Phone:  510 413-8820
>                    Fax:    510 413-8080
>                    MailTo:simon_matthews@avanticorp.com

I guess "now" is a relative term (this is where my age shows). Because for
many years, I used Girling. The first I heard the term "Lucas Girling" was
when my clutch died two years ago.

And I first heard of Lucas Aerospace about five years ago.

It was all quite a shock. To think Lucas could rise to greatness.

David