RE: Odd Things Found In Cars

To: "'Chris Delling'" <saschris@flash.net>, Larry Dickstein <bugide@tfs.net>,
Subject: RE: Odd Things Found In Cars
From: Hans Duinhoven <H.Duinhoven@simac.nl>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 14:26:33 +0200
Hi,

Found lots of golf balls and pins in my ex Calif. MGB GT BRG no o/d w.
wheels. Also some shop bills and matches.
Bills from Sanata Barbara or in this neighbourhood.
Still curious who the original or last owner was.

Cheers,

Hans Duinhoven
Netherlands

Busy with the hndbrake cable replacement.
Stupid to have the right chair to be removed for replacing this cable......