Re: Wire Wheel > Rostyle Conversion.

To: Neil Cotty <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>
Subject: Re: Wire Wheel > Rostyle Conversion.
From: Susan and John Roper <vscjohn@iamerica.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 10:40:56 -0600
Neil, you can convert by changing axle half shafts, but be aware that there is a
length difference in the centerlock axle housing.  I believe that the centerlock
axle is the shorter of the two, and that it was a standard trick to use it with
bolt-on shafts to get more tire under the fender, but if I have it wrong someone
will correct me.  John