Re: Wire Wheel > Rostyle Conversion.

To: neilc@tradesrv.com.au, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Wire Wheel > Rostyle Conversion.
From: MGMagnette@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 08:29:23 EST
Usually this goes the other way around!  Anyway, I would, if doing some
reacing event, go for the splined Mini-Lite replicas.  Converting to rostyles
is just as much a pain in the ass as converting to wires.  I assume the only
thing you have against wires is that they don't hold up well in competition...
You don't have anything againt spline drive vs. bolt drive do you?  Might be
cheaper, or atleast easier, to get the spline drive Mini-Lites.
Are genuine factory Rostyles even all that better for racing anyway?  I was
under impression that they were just cheap pressed sheet metal shit.

    John