Re: OT New Car Search for the folks

To: Lawrie Alexander <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Subject: Re: OT New Car Search for the folks
From: Chris Rogers <TravelMW@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 21:31:45 -0600
90,000 miles and three sets of tires? I'm driving a '96 Sable with 75,000 on the
originals and still have about 5/32" of tread left. Sounds like my mileage did
vary, or else the rubber gods have been with me.

Chris Rogers
Des Moines, IA
'64B and part of a '66B
'96 Sable that someone tells me to drive...