Re: Moss distributors send email address

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Moss distributors send email address
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 1998 09:55:59 -0700
My idea of vendors was more of a basic list that could be posted to this
list every three or four months - kind of like the FAQ that gets routinely
circulated on a usenet group.

Sure, we could post it to a webpage. I might even do something like that,
maybe link into the MG ring. But I never know when I may or may not have
the time.

But what the hell - I'll add to the list if anyone has information to add.
And if David Deutch doesn't mind -after all, it was his to begin with.

I also have a special interest in good salvage yards. I haven't bought any
used parts for a while and my main supplier over the years, Scotland Yard
in Denver, is out of business (I think). So if any of you have any
suggestions on good junkyards -let me know. And for those of you in Denver,
does Scotland Yard live or are they under a new name or are they gone forever?

David