Re: Moss distributors send email address

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Moss distributors send email address
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 1998 11:42:03 -0700
I would think that a list of these distributers would be good for the list
periodically.

After all, we all have to buy parts at one time or another. I usually buy
from Moss or the Roadster Factory - but once again, I have a part on the
TRF backorder. This can be scary - several years ago, I order some SU carb
throttle shafts and had to wait several months. Now, I'm waiting for a SU
fuel pump diaphragm. Its been a month. Fortunately, it wasn't a part I need
right away.

Now, I'm rambling. Back to the original topic of listing distributers. For
those new to the list, I'm including at the end of this message, one of the
more valuable previous posts to this list. David Deutsch sent this in and I
think its worthy of recirculating again.

Maybe we need to make a routine posting of this kind of information and add
to the list if there are other distributers out there.

David Councill
71 BGT