Re: list of helpers for trip

To: pvanner@pclink.com, bmc@aa.net, skye@ffwd.bc.ca, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: list of helpers for trip
From: MGBDude@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 12:22:19 EST
In a message dated 12/8/98 6:19:16 PM Central Standard Time,
pvanner@pclink.com writes:

<<  don't worry about having my phone number on the internet much, after all,
 I'm in the book ...... I like the idea of having it tied to all of the
British car lists. I'm not
 going to leave some Enthusiast at the side of the road just because he
 isn't driving an MG >>

I have just caught the tail end of this discussion - I imagine we are talking
about some sort of help/life line directory for those of us puttering about
the country in our beloved LBC's - well put me down for the west central
Alabama area - as far as publishing my number goes - the way I see it,
everyone else in the world seems to have access to it and uses it - who better
than a fellow LBC nut?

I don't know how much help I could be - but at the least I would bring out a
thermos of hot tea and some cookies while we waited on the wrecker...  :)

Interstates 59 and 20 pass through my area as do US Highways 43 & 82 - we are
on the direct route from Knoxville or Atlanta to New Orleans or Dallas (I
20/59) or the indirect route from Nashville or Memphis to Mobile (Hwy 43)

So put me down - West Central Alabama - Tuscaloosa area
Bill Parker - (205) 333-5963
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/mgbdude/mglinks.html";>
http://members.aol.com/mgbdude/mglinks.html</A>