RE: Towbar for MGB

To: "'ccrobins'" <ccrobins@ktc.com>, <mrazor@kih.net>
Subject: RE: Towbar for MGB
From: "Dan Dwelley" <ddwelley@UU.NET>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 12:40:27 -0500
CR,

Granted. I do agree with you. Please remember, "not a fair viewpoint"...It's
only an opinion and one point of view. I will give you the fact that the
majority of cars on the road today tend to be automatics and that is a
totally different beast. :o) I do agree..."MUST" is not the correct
wording...if I had attached MUST at any point, I apologise. Safe is better
than sorry...The final point...use your best judgement.

Dan Dwelley :o)
77 Midget

Thanks for the responses...a small debate is always good for the group!  :o)