Re: Towbar for MGB

To: Mike Razor <mrazor@kih.net>
Subject: Re: Towbar for MGB
From: ccrobins <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 20:28:45 -0600
Mike,

  Arrgghh!  What I meant by autos was automatic transmission equipped
cars.

  I'm with you.  If we needed to remove the drive shaft the manuals
would say so.  Anyhoo, I towed my B over 2,000 miles last Sept. & Oct
with the shaft in it, no probs then or now.  Since it didn't hurt it
they're falling back on telling me it'll fail later because I towed it
that way.  These guys can't prove anything but they won't give up on
trying to make their opinions into facts.

  CR