Re: Towbar for MGB

To: ccrobins <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: Towbar for MGB
From: Mark Snowdon <racer45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 23:46:50 -0800
ccrobins wrote:

> All,
>
>   This is the kind of respnse I got from over a dozen other MGers back
> in August.  I'm making this one public so as to balance what appears on
> the list.  Hope that's OK with all respondents.
>
>   I don't mean to beat a dead horse.  However, I think newcomers need to
> know that it's possible to tow their stick shift cars with the
> driveshaft in place.
>
>   CR

It is also possible to take a revolver with three bullets in it, point
it at your head, pull the trigger, and live to tell about it. But is the
risk worth it. Be safe and take the time to eliminate any possibility of
the worse case scenario happening. Your car will thank you.

Mark Snowdon
MGer and former tow truck driver