RE: Towing

To: ccrobins <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: RE: Towing
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 16:16:44 -0800
Sir:
        You have a good point in your other post regarding "experts"
which is why I make sugestions rather than unsupported statements.

        On the wire wheel issue I will stand as an expert and state that
you must not tow a wire wheel car backwards without constantly checking
the tightness of the knockoffs.  I have sold 6 wire wheels and knockoffs
to tow companies that have tried.  Also 2 complete suspension
assemblies.

        If this saves one owner heartache, it is worth the bandwidth.

Kelvin.