Towing

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Towing
From: richard.arnold@juno.com (Richard D Arnold)
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 06:40:29 -0600
I could be wrong, but it seems that there are two distinct schools of
thought on towing a LBC; to-wit:  (1) Driveshaft In, and (2) Driveshaft
Out.

As each camp seems particularly dedicated to their viewpoint, may I
suggest that not only is the horse tired, it is dead, and that this
thread may have lived its useful life?  After all, if either proponent is
later proven correct by the perceived poor choice of the other, they
still will be able to lean back, giggle derisively, point fingers, and
shout from the rooftops:  "Na Na Na Na Boo Boo -- I Told You So!"

Of course, I like to avoid the entire situation by simply keeping my LBC
maintained well enough so that it doesn't need to be towed....  <G>
(actually, if I ever have any car towed, I have it done with the front
wheels on the ground, and the wheel locked straight; makes it easier to
drop it in the driveway pointing in the correct direction).

Ducking and Running,

Rich
Council Bluffs, Iowa

'74.5 RB MGB "Miss Maggie"
'78 Chevy Half-Ton "Waltzin' Matilda"  (LBC Support Vehicle)
'79 Midget "Miss Molly"

richard.arnold@juno.com  or  rdarnold@neonramp.com