Re: OT New Car Search for the folks

To: "MG list" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: OT New Car Search for the folks
From: Todd Tweedy <lulusam2@sparc.isl.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 17:33:32 -0600
Dan I highly recomend either the New  Volkswagen Jetta or if they are
looking for more room the Volkswagen Passat.  Both are lightyears ahead of
the competition.  They have 10/100,000 mile powertrain warr. and are fun to
drive.  You can look up both cars at vw.com.  As far as the two previously
metioned vehicles,  the Dodge Stratus has been an electrical nightmare for
Chrysler not to mention there notorious for transmision problems.  As for
the Camry, we its just plain outdated.  All one has to do is drive a Passat
and then a Camry,  well the car sells its self.  Good luck.  If you want to
talk more you can E-Mail me directly at lulusam2@infonet.isl.net.

Todd