Re: Misc. MGB ?'s (long)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Misc. MGB ?'s (long)
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 19:52:38 +0000
Mike wrote:

> noticed that there is a coat of what seems to be primrose yellow
> paint underneath it.

<snip>

> Everyone I show it to thinks it's a disgusting color
> to paint the car, but the more I see it, the more it grows on me...

Steady on!  So what is wrong with PRIMROSE as an LBC colour?????
Remember, I bought the car because like a thorn amongst the roses, this
little yellow baby looked pretty special amongst all the boring RED!

Apart from the strange colour shifts during scanning, I still think the
pictures show a pretty lady at http://www.erickson.on.net/mgb

Eric
'68 PRIMROSE MGB MkII