Re: Misc. MGB ?'s (long)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Misc. MGB ?'s (long)
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 02:34:45 +0000
Paul Tegler wrote:

> nothing wrong with Primrose check out my '73 GT
> http://www.amdyne.net/~ptegler/twinmgbgts/yb_description.htm

All those in favour say... aye!  Another pretty Primrose MG!
(but for those who haven't read Paul's "crunch" story, beware.. it is a
sad tale).

OK... can I have the URL's for everyother pale yellow LBC on the list.
I am going to include these in my website... I can feel a "cause" coming
on!

Eric
'68 PRIMROSE MGB MkII