Re: MGs in movies

To: Carufel Family <carufel@funtv.com>
Subject: Re: MGs in movies
From: Mark Snowdon <racer45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 23:37:21 -0800
Carufel Family wrote:

> Just turned on the tube, and on ABC there is a movie called Loverboy. Only
> got one star ( it is kinda stupid) but one of the characters drives an early
> MGB......Just to let you know
>
> Ben Carufel
>
> BTW: Where is the webpage with the MGs in movies sightings?
I would like to see a listing of LBC's in movies. I was scanning(my way
of watching tv late at night) when I saw a movie on HBO that featured a
Baby blue and white AH 3000. Also notice a RB MGB in the Alabama tourist
commercials that air on TNN.(see there is MG content).

Late nights are made for LBC's and old movies

Mark Snowdon