Re: My favorite LBC ??????????????

To: stargazer1@home.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: My favorite LBC ??????????????
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 12:04:07 -0500
Time to get flamed. I started my search for an LBC because I wanted to drive
a Lotus series 7 just like Patrick McGoohan in "The Prisoner".
After searching through Hemmings and the Caterham sites, The prices of
either an original (ha) or that particular kit car blew me away.  I'd love
to hear from
someone who can compare that Lotus to an MGB.

Bill Saidel
'76B