Re: My favorite LBC ??????????????

To: HLYDOC@aol.com
Subject: Re: My favorite LBC ??????????????
From: Susan and John Roper <vscjohn@iamerica.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 20:33:09 -0600
Sorry, I can't pass on this.  Jag 120 with spats, one of the best. Twin cam A,
yes. Healey 100Sand 100-4, neat, E type series I coupe, Aston DB4GT Zagato, DB3S
wow.  All special, but the absolute from the golden era(the 50's)is without
question the D-type.  Tops even the Fazazz 250 SWB California and '59 pontoon
fendered 250 TR.

John--Twin cam, 100-4, +4, SP250, many Bs and a C, TR8s