RE: My favorite LBC ??????????????

To: "HLYDOC@aol.com" <HLYDOC@aol.com>
Subject: RE: My favorite LBC ??????????????
From: "Proudfoot, Andrew" <proudfa@NAVCANADA.CA>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 06:03:00 -0500
As I own but one .....................77 Roadster. Rubber bumpers but 74
engine and carbs. However an "A" is my real passion....1600.
Andy
 ----------
From: HLYDOC@aol.com
To: british-cars@autox.team.net; healeys@autox.team.net;
mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: My favorite LBC ??????????????
Date: Tuesday, December 22, 1998 11:44PM

We all have been working on and driving these wonderful cars for a long
time,
some of is a lot long than we would ever admit to. I have been involved
since
I was about 10 years old, in that time I have had the opportunity to
own, work
on and drive all different models of British Cars and my favorite to
drive has
got to be an Austin Healey, but I feel the prettiest of all the British
cars
has got to be HANDS DOWN the 1950 Jaguar XK120 Roadster.

 Lets have some fun and hear some of your favorites.

David Nock
58 Healey 100/6
80 Triumph TR8