Re: My favorite LBC ??????????????

To: Lawrie@britcars.com, dresden@tiac.net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: My favorite LBC ??????????????
From: H4aardvrk@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 17:59:29 EST
In a message dated 12/24/98 3:07:47 PM Mountain Standard Time,
Lawrie@britcars.com writes:

<< illman didn't actually use the appellation "Super Minx" until 1961, when
 they added some extra chrome to their standard Minx.

Lawrie,
The Minx was dull looking car,but it was built like a tank..I owned one inWV
in the early 60's..That little car,with leather seats, a large steering wheel,
a brutish engine,excellent steering and a tractor gear in the rear end was
what was needed where I lived..Only my 1954 Morris rag top would out climb it
on what passed for roads that we travelled on a daily basis..
Yours, H4(Howard)..ps thanks for the memories..:-)