Re: My favorite LBC ??????????????

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: My favorite LBC ??????????????
From: dresden@tiac.net
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 13:06:45 -0500 (EST)
>Nevin.............
>
>Either you have truly boring taste in cars or you mis-remember the Hillman
>you saw! (Or else your pre-war refers to a later conflict than the one I
>grew up in!)

Sorry, Lawrie, pre-war means pre-WWII to me as well as most other people.
Were you referring to WWI perhaps? =) Perhaps the photo was incorrectly
captioned "Super" and was another model, or maybe I misremember the name. I
think the model year of the car I saw was '37, perhaps they still made the
Aero at that time? Or maybe I have really dreadful taste in cars...I think
the E type Jags are hideously busy and overdone, and that the early TR6 is
a very pretty car...and this from an MG owner...