Re: My favorite LBC ??????????????

To: dresden@tiac.net
Subject: Re: My favorite LBC ??????????????
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 09:26:45 EST
On Wed, 23 Dec 1998 21:39:42 -0500 (EST) dresden@tiac.net writes:

>MINE!
>
>Nevin
>78 B
>
>Happy Holidays, all.

Kinda agree with this sentiment -For my money my 70 BGT is pretty much
the pinnacle of automotive design  - i even like the recessed grille -
makes it look like a 50s BRM
Of course there are many more worthy of note - not just XK120s , E types
etc -
Pretty much ANY Lotus (except the Eclat!) would be high on the list - I
will never forget the awestruck sensation of seeing the first Esprit at
the 76 motor show at Earls Court - Ive never owned one, never driven one,
never even sat in one- but that design has haunted me ever since.- in the
same way the 73 Ferrari Dino does

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT