Re: My favorite LBC ??????????????

To: Susan and John Roper <vscjohn@iamerica.net>
Subject: Re: My favorite LBC ??????????????
From: Dave Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 14:24:00 -0600
I agree with John on a couple of cars.  Let's try this:
Prewar- Alvis Speed 20; Riley Sprite; MG L2 Magna two seater or a K3 would
nicely.
Postwar- Definitely a "C" or "D" type Jaguar
Anytype- Ferrari, 60ish 250 SWB or 275GTB4

Is Santa listening?????

Happy Holidays to and may all your cars run as they were meant to in 1999!

Dave Woerpel
59 :()
59 MGA