77 MGB - it's gotta go

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 77 MGB - it's gotta go
From: Lee Daniels <DANIELS@alchem.chem.tamu.edu>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 14:10:20 -0600
Well, I need the space and the $$$, so the 'B must go.  It's running very
well and just needs a place to call home.

1977 MGB w/ overdrive.  67,700miles.  New BRG (actually Brooklands Green)
paint, black interior. Lots of new stuff:  carpet, upholstery, conv. top,
chrome, tires, windshield, clutch.  Nicely restored wheels.  Includes
tonneau and tonneau bar.

See photos at http://acs.tamu.edu/~lmd1191 (click on the picture of the
MGB.)

$4695 firm.  (BELIEVE ME, I'M TAKING A BEATING ON THIS!)

Located in College Station, TX (central TX, toward Houston).

    Lee M. Daniels         Laboratory for Molecular Structure and Bonding
    daniels@tamu.edu                                 Texas A&M University
    '74 TR6  '77 MGB                         http://acs.tamu.edu/~lmd1191
  Your Home Is Your Castle --- so, Automate It! http://www.automate-it.com