RE: 77 MGB - it's gotta go

To: Walt Goddard <waltcpa@sierra.net>
Subject: RE: 77 MGB - it's gotta go
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 09:01:24 -0800
Walt:
        The wheels in the picture are the original Rostyle wheels.  The
silver areas are painted.  The wheels do tend to rust, like any other and
the quick and dirty fix is to paint the whole wheel one color (usually
black).  The silver can be painted in using either a paint mask, or masking
tape.  If you look closely you will see the raised areas on your wheels
which demark the painted areas.

Kelvin.