Re: head gasket/break in questions

To: Gaetke <gaetke@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: head gasket/break in questions
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 17:12:37 -0500 (EST)
If it is a copper gasket spray it with Permatex copper gasket spray,
otherwise don't put anything on it. This brings up another question. Does
anyone have a way to remove unknown cement from a cylinder head? The DPO
put some kind of goop on that seems impossible to remove. I would rather
not send it to a machine shop but I don't want to just scape until I ruin
something.
...Art