RE: MGB prices

To: "Obadiah Fayth" <fayth@ibm.net>
Subject: RE: MGB prices
From: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 09:43:23 -0800
Obie-
NMI (Need More Info)
In order to give you a fair market value we would need to know the
year,mileage,model (GT/Roadster),mechanical condition,etc.
Ball park values:
$2000-3000 = Decent vehicle with high miles/needs some work
$4000-5000 = Should be mechanically sound/interior & body in good shape
$6000-7000 = Needs to be in excellent condition and well restored and
updated

I live in Marysville, WA and I am looking for a "B" also. I'm looking for
one in the 1st category, so if you see one, let me know.
Check out my website. I have links to many MG related sites including
internet ads that might help you see what's out there and how much they're
going for.

Steve Conley
Marysville, WA  USA
MG wannabe