Re: MGB Overdrive??

To: "Mike Venables" <MVenable@haggierand.co.za>, "ccrobins" <ccrobins@ktc.com>,
Subject: Re: MGB Overdrive??
From: "Paul Tegler " <wizardz@amdyne.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 08:34:16 -0500
This really cracks me up!
How can anyone believe that NOT reducing the number of times
a piston slides up and down in a cylinder
will not reduce wear and tear on a motor.
Come on people. Less motion means less wear,  PERIOD!

Paul Tegler
Twin 73' MGB GTs YB and OB
YB born 8/72 (Primrose Yellow) Yellow BGT
OB born 1/73 (Blase Red) Orange BGT
email: wizardz@amdyne.net
http://www.amdyne.net/~ptegler/mgmain.htm