Re: MGA as Workhorse

To: EricSsmc@aol.com, WSpohn4@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGA as Workhorse
From: H4aardvrk@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 15:34:54 EST
In a message dated 3/2/99 11:02:34 PM Eastern Standard Time, EricSsmc writes:

<< What was your landlord thinking?  I mean a Spritfire as a cattle transport?
He should have had the sense to at least have bought a GT6!  Any farmer knows
you can transport more livestock with a 6 cylinder than you can with a 4!

 All kidding aside, that was a great story.  We all have to remember what cars
are for (in whatever form) transportation!  I've heard a legend about a guy
not too far from here who has a deer stand mounted to the rear half of a
Spitfire!  He actually uses it to hunt with! >>
Eric,
I love these stories of lbc's..They will continue to amuse and further the
cause of lbc's.And the vast array of LBC owners will not let their marques die
easily, on the road or in proasic jesture!