Surprise Guest

To: mg list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Surprise Guest
From: mgdave@uswest.net
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 09:37:52 -0600
Greettings,

Well I uncovered Fergie yesterday and checked all the fluid
levels and installed batteries.  While I was making one last
look over the engine bay, I noticed something strange in the
passenger side wing......grass.  Grass and leaves and black
fuzzzy stuff.  OH MY GOD SOMEONES BEEN SLEEPING IN MY
CAR!!!  Run in house and get big oven mit just in case the
interloper is still there.  Stick big gloved hand in
there.......no one home.  Pull out large amount of stuff and
take another once over the engine bay to make sure nothing
has been nibbled on.  Get in.  Fires right up.  Go on
longish drive to "blow carbon off the valves" so I told
wife.  Forgot about the rodent.  Any suggestions on how to
keep this from happening next year?

David Stecher
Urbandale Iowa
73 BGT  Fergie