RE: Surprise Guest

To: Neil_Oldfield@nag.national.com.au
Subject: RE: Surprise Guest
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 16:01:10 -0800
        WARNING THIS POST CONTAINS CONTENT WHICH MAY BE HAZARDOUS
        WORKING WITH ANY OPEN FLAME MUST BE DONE UNDER THE SUPERVISION
        OF AN ADULT, OR OTHER BORING PERSON.

And I thought I had problems with black widows.  At least they usually stay
under the car.

        My tool kit now always includes a can of 10W40 and a lighter.  This
I have found to be the fastest and most dramatic way to incinerate black
widow spiders that seem to love the undersides of my project cars.

        My pyromaniacal side sometimes gets the better of me.  And kids.
don't do this at home.