Re: Visors

To: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>,
Subject: Re: Visors
From: "Paul Tegler " <wizardz@amdyne.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 17:57:05 -0500
I rebuilt mine for the same reasons, ..couldn't find decent used
ones and the price of new ones just didn't flush.

I carefully split the edge open at one end (pin end not swivel/mount edge)
and removed the innards. I took out all the horsehair, but left the wire
frame.
I cut out a piece of cardboard and taped/glues it to the wire frame.
a little super glue  on the edge after re-inserting the innards back into
the vinyl
and you can't tell they were ever opened.

Paul Tegler
OB - 1973 MGBGT (Blaze Red, (orange))
YB - 1973 MGBGT (Primrose Yellow)
Millersville, MD (South of Baltimore, North of Annapolis)
wizardz@amdyne.net
http://www.amdyne.net/~ptegler/mgmain.htm