Re: Visors

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Visors
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 18:43:37 -0600
Paul:
Hey! Now THAT is a technique! I'm gonna do it....and photograph the whole
procedure for my homepage-in-progess. AND add some sort of thin padding to
get it back to original. I asked a long time ago on the list if anyone had
done this.
It's about time someone answered me!!! ;)
Restoration of original parts at home can be exciting....hehe.
Dan
73 B, with floppy original visors