Re: Visors

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Eric Erickson" <eric@erickson.on.net>
Subject: Re: Visors
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 12:24:46 -0600
Mine were fitted on my '73 until I took them out to refurbish them. They're
only useful occasionally, but the car came from the factory with them, so I
intend to keep them there.
I'm 5'10" and I wouldn't use them except n those rare occasions when the sun
is right in your face. Come to think of it, with the top down, they work
flipped all the way UP better than down sometimes!
Dan
73 B