Re: Cleaning Gas Tanks

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cleaning Gas Tanks
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 16:41:06 -0700
I've also heard that a length of heavy chain inserted into the filler,
when shaken vigorously (the tank, that is), will remove scale, without
chemicals. Chain is used instead of pebbles or ball bearings so that you
can be sure it has all been removed! Hearsay, YMMV.

M. W. Jordan, Jr had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149