Re: Cheap tool cat

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cheap tool cat
From: James <James@LWSD.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 11:43:24 -0500
I buy stuff fairly often from Northern (they actually have a retail store
here in San Antonio) and I'm glad they're there, but be aware that almost
everything they sell is junk - usually made-in-China junk. sometimes junk
is what you want, but if it's not you'd be well advised to look elsewhere.

- James Einolf
'74 MGB (many parts sandblasted with a Northern sandblaster)