Re: Cheap tool cat

To: Enrique Claure <spaninc@ceibo.entelnet.bo>
Subject: Re: Cheap tool cat
From: Tim Nagy <nagy@duq.edu>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 13:55:53 -0700
Enrique,

After I got my compressor, my mother though she did me a favor by buying
the Northern Tool Set for $140.  They have a store in Atlanta...Don't
bother... The only thing that was of any real use what the air chisel.

The impact didn't pack enough torque to remove lugnuts.  That air sander
could not handle any real load and would just stop spinning if you
pressed on it.  The air drill...I use a cordless...the air drill is next
to useless, but it's in a descent case.

IMO, you are better off buying a impact when you need it, I found and
air ratchet invaluable while I'm workiong on my B, and a sandblaster is
a great birthday gift!

Please, think twice before buying the $140 tool kit from
Northern...There are some better options.

Tim