Re: I don't need no stinkin' husband

To: xyzabcde@earthlink.net, Lec089@aol.com
Subject: Re: I don't need no stinkin' husband
From: Lmacy1211@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 18:15:51 EDT
Well, as you may recall, I am currently in search of a good MG lovin'
woman. Where do you live? I might just have to take a road trip just to
meet you. ;-)

Larry
And yes, sometimes I do the stupid things too.

On 4/24/99 11:09 PM so and so (xyzabcde@earthlink.net) said. (And I
quote:)

>Okay, I guess I'd better explain that one.  Years ago, when I was poor and
>living in an apartment (where I rebuilt a B engine in the living room), the
>starter in my '67B burnt up and I had to change it in the street.
>
>I decided to use my favorite stainless steel cake pan to catch the oil
>from the
>canister filter just because it was shallow enough to fit under the car.
>Well,
>I dropped the starter on the pan, smashing it and spilling the oil all
>over the
>street.
>
>After that, I decided I didn't need a man in my life because I can do
>anything
>they can do, including the stupid things!  I'm my own "war between the
>sexes"!
>
>Everybody happy now? :-}
>
>Denise Thorpe
>
>Lec089@aol.com wrote:
>>
>> In a message dated 4/24/99 3:08:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>> xyzabcde@earthlink.net writes:
>>
>> << I don't need no stinkin' husband--I have enough cars of my own to work
on.
>>  And
>>  I'm perfectly capable of damaging my own bakeware by pressing it into
>> service in
>>  the garage.  Isn't that all husbands do? >>
>> OK, I know I was off for a few days but what bakeware are we talking about?
>> Is someone using a Denise's meatloaf pan to degrease parts in again?
>> Please return it to her -- washed and dried first.  Thanks

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?