Re: I don't need no stinkin' husband

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I don't need no stinkin' husband
From: Lec089@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 09:00:36 EDT
In a message dated 4/25/99 12:06:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
xyzabcde@earthlink.net writes:

<< After that, I decided I didn't need a man in my life because I can do
anything
 they can do, including the stupid things!  I'm my own "war between the
sexes"! >>

Hey, isn't it time we called a truce to this war?  Trust me Denise, a good
majority of the guys on the list admire you and wish they knew a girl who
knew half as much about MGs as you do.  And not so they could have her
do all of the work either!  Maybe a girl who knows MGs and likes Star Trek
is too good to be true...