Re: soft top installation

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: soft top installation
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 20:41:18 -0700
IMO the info is correct. The difference between the saggy, wrinkly tops
you see and the nice taut ones is professional installation. I sent out
my packaway hood because it's darn hard to figure out exactly where to
glue down the front rail, and it would take eight hands to do it in
position. I also saw what a botch my buddy made of his installation
(pulling it back off, cleaning up glue marks, punching new fastener
holes, patching the old holes). Didn't cost much and it was really worth
it.

Dennis Skog had this to say:

--

Max Heim