Re: Occasional missing in 73 B

To: Karl Shultz <karl.shultz@ibm.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Occasional missing in 73 B
From: Nina Barton <ninab@scoresheet.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 19:02:12 -0700
Karl,
      A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far, away,  I had that happen to me
(oh, wrong story).  Anyway, it was around 2 am, and the husband and I were
trying to get home from the honeymoon when the MGB began to have that kind
of miss.  It actually turned out to be the coil, we could see it arcing in
the dark.  The truck stop mechanic told me I'd have to wait till morning
and get a new one, but I pulled a spare out of the box of parts the British
car mechanic had given me for a wedding present and we were on our way.
Check your coil.  Nina