RE: Oil filters

To: "'Robert Alan Reisse'" <rareisse@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Subject: RE: Oil filters
From: "Feldman, Jack (Jack)" <jack@lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 13:02:47 -0500
Bob,

The place I got mine was from Sports and Classics in Connecticut. They had
some made up especially for the Cs. They don't have a catalog, and recently
I got a flyer from them saying they are changing the way they do business.
I'm not sure what is happening, but I don't think there will be any more
adapters after these are gone. The cost is $49.95, and includes an over
priced filter (when they quoted my the price it was $39.95, when I got the
unit I was charged $49.95 and they included an imported filter). I have no
connection with them other than buying the adapter. Their number is 203
655-8731. Even though it is pricy I think it is well worth it.

Jack