RE: #2 Cylinder Not Firing -> Ignition....

To: "'Larry Hoy'" <larryhoy@cwix.com>, Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>,
Subject: RE: #2 Cylinder Not Firing -> Ignition....
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 09:51:42 -0400
Larry,

Compression is OK.  130lbs cold and within 10% of all except #3 which is
110.

Michael

        __/__,_
|           Michael Graziano            |
|   Long Term Capital Management L.P.   |
|         Phone: 203-552-5706           |
|         Fax:   203-552-5869           |
|       Email: mgrazian@ltcm.com        |